The Saskatoon Industry Education Council (SIEC) is excited to be partnering with the Recording Arts of Institute to offer students an opportunity to experience the world of animation! Learn the basic knowledge of the main stages of 3D production, tools and knowledge to further expand your leaning.
This bootcamp is designed for beginner levels. The bootcamp will include an introduction to software for 3D modeling, animation and much more. If you are looking to expand on your knowledge or gain new skills in animation, this bootcamp is for you!
Thursday, March 2 – March 30
- Program Advertisement
- Student Info
- Student Application
- Student Application – Fillable
- Teacher Recommendation Form – Fillable
- Parent Consent Form – Fillable
Application, Teacher Recommendation form and Parent consent are needed to complete application.
- Click here to access online application form
- Please ensure you submit parent consent and teacher recommendation to complete application process.
When using the fillable PDF’s DO NOT fill the PDF when it is open in an internet browser; the info you enter will not save properly!
Here are the instructions to follow to ensure all files save correctly:
- Open the PDF
- Click download PDF
- Save the PDF on your computer and name it accordingly
- FirstNameLastName Bootcamp application
- Open the file you have downloaded
- Complete the application
- Save the application and submit it via email