The Saskatoon Industry Education Council (SIEC) is excited to partner with Saskatchewan Polytchnic to offer you the opportunity to try out the Machining trade. Machinists set up and operate metal cutting tools including lathes and milling machines to manufacture precision parts.
Participation in the camp opens the door for you to gain a basic understanding of the machining trade and use industry grade and size equimpent. It also provides you the opportunity to engage in hands-on activities with a qualified instructor.
Closed for Applications
Tuesday, March 21 – April 25
- Program Advertisement
- Student Info
- Student Application
- Student Application – Fillable
- Teacher Recommendation Form – Fillable
- Parent Consent Form – Fillable
Application, Teacher Recommendation form and Parent consent are needed to complete application.
- Click here to access online application form
- Please ensure you submit parent consent and teacher recommendation to complete application process.
When using the fillable PDF’s DO NOT fill the PDF when it is open in an internet browser; the info you enter will not save properly!
Here are the instructions to follow to ensure all files save correctly:
- Open the PDF
- Click download PDF
- Save the PDF on your computer and name it accordingly
- FirstNameLastName Bootcamp application
- Open the file you have downloaded
- Complete the application
- Save the application and submit it via email