The Saskatoon Industry Education Council (SIEC) is excited to partner with the Electronic Systems Engineering Technology Program at Saskatchewan Polytechnic to offer students an opportunity to learn program and design to operate their own robot! Students are guided through steps to run a 6-axis collaborative robot. These robots are the newest technology for robots of this style.
This bootcamp is designed for all skill levels. If you have never programmed before, or are looking to expand on a base knowledge of program and design, then this bootcamp is for you.
March 15, 2023
Wednesday, March 29 – May 3
- Program Advertisement
- Student Info
- Student Application
- Student Application – Fillable
- Teacher Recommendation Form – Fillable
- Parent Consent Form – Fillable
Application, Teacher Recommendation form and Parent consent are needed to complete application.
- Click here to access online application form
- Please ensure you submit parent consent and teacher recommendation to complete application process.
When using the fillable PDF’s DO NOT fill the PDF when it is open in an internet browser; the info you enter will not save properly!
Here are the instructions to follow to ensure all files save correctly:
- Open the PDF
- Click download PDF
- Save the PDF on your computer and name it accordingly
- FirstNameLastName Bootcamp application
- Open the file you have downloaded
- Complete the application
- Save the application and submit it via email