Welding & Fabrication
The Saskatoon Industry Education Council, in partnership with Saskatchewan Polytechnic, is excited to present to you the opportunity to explore the world of Welding and Fabrication. If you enjoy working with your hands, working with tools and problem solving, this bootcamp is for you!
Participation in the camp opens the door for you to gain a basic knowleedge and skills in operating welding and fabricating equipment and performing welding operations. You will also be introduced to safe shop practices and meet professionals and students who share the same interests.
Closed for Applications
Tuesday, March 14 – April 18
- Program Advertisement
- Student Info
- Student Application
- Student Application – Fillable
- Teacher Recommendation Form – Fillable
- Parent Consent Form – Fillable
Application, Teacher Recommendation form and Parent consent are needed to complete application.
- Click here to access online application form
- Please ensure you submit parent consent and teacher recommendation to complete application process.
When using the fillable PDF’s DO NOT fill the PDF when it is open in an internet browser; the info you enter will not save properly!
Here are the instructions to follow to ensure all files save correctly:
- Open the PDF
- Click download PDF
- Save the PDF on your computer and name it accordingly
- FirstNameLastName Bootcamp application
- Open the file you have downloaded
- Complete the application
- Save the application and submit it via email